Want to serve more patients in your laboratory? Deploy Reference labs to your service !!
Not a relatively old concept, outsourcing has been in the diagnostic industry for a while now
There are several benefits of outsourcing specialized investigations to reference labs, some of which are:
1. Access to a wider range of tests: Reference labs offer a wider range of tests than many in-house laboratory facilities, which can help healthcare providers make more informed decisions about patient care.
2. Cost savings: Outsourcing specialized investigations to a reference lab can often be more cost-effective than maintaining in-house capabilities.
3. Access to advanced technology and expertise: Reference labs have access to the latest technology and equipment, as well as a team of specialized professionals who can perform complex tests and provide more accurate results.
4. Improved turnaround time: Reference labs are typically equipped to handle a higher volume of tests, which can result in faster turnaround times.
5. Improved accuracy and reliability: Reference labs are equipped to perform complex tests and provide more accurate results, which can lead to better diagnoses and improved patient outcomes.
Overall, outsourcing specialized investigations to reference labs can improve the quality and efficiency of patient care & one shouldn’t be agnostic about using these services.
Gratitude Healthcare is already doing this for few labs in African countries where the client labs are sending high end samples to India for testing & they get online results within specied TAT,better pricing & tested at great quality ISO 15189 accredited Labs.